As of two weeks before the event, the local government does not impose any restrictions on public events like Evoke. We won’t either.
But as we would like to make Evoke both as secure as possible and as uninhibited as you know it, we will be offering and clearly encouraging the following measures:
- Check your health before arriving. Rather stay at home when you are showing any symptoms
- We strongly encourage you to test yourself each day of the event. Please, bring your own tests even though we plan to provide a reasonable amount for free.
- We will provide green, yellow and red buttons for you to state your preferences regarding physical contact.
- We will provide several germicide stations
- Of course you are allowed to wear a mask, if you prefer to do so. If you need a new one, we will provide some at the partyplace.
- We will be asking you to wear a mask during “entrance time”, when everyone lines up to re-enter the hall.
These measures may be refined until the event, should government regulations change. Please check again before visiting!
In case you are worried, the measures seem to be too strict or too loose, please get in touch with us. We are open for discussion and willing to take your feedback into consideration. But a safe space for all our visitors has been (and will be) one of the main aims of the organizing team.